Denied Disability Benefits? There is hope!
If your disability insurance benefits have been denied,
call us today to see if we can help.
No Fees until Recovery!
Calgary Disability Lawyer
Bayda Disability Law Firm
serving Alberta and Saskatchewan
Bayda Disability Law FirmSuite #9, 1915 – 32 Avenue NE
Calgary, Alberta, T2E 7C8
Toll free: 1-855-670-0070
Is this how your insurance company has treated you?
Not all insurance companies act this way. And not all the time. But some do!
- If this is how you have been treated, and you have been denied disability benefits, you need an experienced disability lawyer on your side fighting for your rights. You need to hire Allan Bayda and his staff at Bayda Disability Law Firm.
- Allan Bayda is a Calgary long term disability lawyer with experience and expertise handling long term disability claim appeals. He helps disabled persons denied disability benefits that live in Alberta and Saskatchewan get the benefits they paid for.
- Insurance companies deny claims based on lack of objective medical evidence and say they need more information to approve your claim.You need a disability lawyer to prove you are disabled.
- Bayda Law Firm can help equalize the playing field. Insurance claims adjudicators deal with disability claims all the time. This may be your only claim. They have the money to send you to see their doctors to help deny your claim.
- Insurance companies have the money to get surveillance of you doing activities your doctor said would help your medical condition.
- You are at a disadvantage not knowing the “system” and how it works. Bayda Law Firm and his staff can explain the “system” to you and look after your best interests. They can handle appealing the denial of your disability benefits.
- Bayda Law Firm charges a percentage of the money they obtain on your behalf. There are no fees unless there is a recovery.
- Call the Bayda Disability Law Firm office if your disability claim has been denied or terminated. They will handle your claim and get you the benefits you deserve.
- This site was designed to give you general information on disability insurance and Canada Pension Plan (CPP) disability claims. The information provided is an introductory guide to the process of disability insurance claims.
- This website provides you with information as to what to expect when making a disability insurance claim.
Bayda Law Firm – Calgary Disability Lawyers
If you are totally disabled and the insurance company or Canada Pension Plan has denied your claim, do not give up! Call our office today and let us help you with your claim.
Long Term Disability (LTD) Insurance Claims
Over the past 15 years, Allan Bayda has handled hundreds of long term disability insurance claims in Alberta and Saskatchewan. The Calgary office is just off Deerfoot Trail near 32nd Avenue and 19th Street NE. They are located across from the McCall Golf Course in northeast Calgary. Free parking is available.
Allan and his staff can help you with your long term disability claim to get the benefits you are entitled to.
Reasons to hire the long term disability lawyers at Bayda Law Firm
- If you hire Bayda Disability Law firm you don’t have to speak to the insurance claims adjudicator anymore.
- Bayda Disability Law Firm has experience having represented many hundreds of clients with disability claims,
- Bayda Disability Law Firm care about you as a person, not just a number.
- They have the expertise representing claimants appealing Long Term Disability Claims,
- They have the respect of their clients and other lawyers and get business though word of mouth and referrals.
- They do not charge to review your claim by telephone or in person,
- If they take your case, they do not charge fees until the resolution of your claim.
- They take cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning that they only charge legal fees if your claim is successful.
- They will tell you the truth about whether your claim is worth pursuing,
- They take cases on a percentage basis where the legal fees are a percentage of your recovery from the disability insurance company,
- The have sued all the major insurance companies for breach of their contractual obligations to pay insurance benefits. They have never acted on behalf of insurance companies.
- They have many happy and satisfied clients.
- They will assist you in ensuring your disability claim is properly documented so that your claim will settle for fair value.
Bayda Law Firm has handled many different types of disability claims including:
- psychiatric issues
- anxiety and depression
- disabling nerve pain
- severe back or neck pain
- herniated discs
- severe vision problems
- Crohn’s disease
- chronic pain
- inoperable neck problems
- thoracic outlet syndrome
- rheumatoid arthritis
- chronic regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- advanced diabetes
- multiple sclerosis
- chronic fatigue syndrome
- heart conditions
Free Review of Your Claim
- For a free review of your long term disability claim, call the Bayda Disability Law Firm at
403-670-0070 or toll free 1-855-670-0070.
- The staff at Bayda Disability Law Firm will discuss your individual circumstances. They can give you some general advice and let you know if they can assist you with your disability claim.
- They can give you some free tips and advice by telephone on what you can do to try to appeal your claim on your own. If they think they can help you with your claim, they will set up an appointment and will meet with you in person to discuss how they can help you appeal your claim.
- Distance in Alberta or Saskatchewan is not a problem as they have the technological tools to help you with your disability claim irrespective of the distance to their office.
Call the Bayda Disability Law firm as soon as possible after your denial to discuss your disability insurance claim. They represent disabled clients from throughout Saskatchewan and Alberta. Where ever you live, Bayda Disability Law Firm is the disability law firm that can help.
Serving all of Alberta & Saskatchewan including:
Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer, Fort McMurray, Lethbridge, Medicine Hat, Regina, and Saskatoon.